Vidyanjali Yojana – A School Volunteer Program
Vidyyanjali Yojana (School Volunteer Program) This scheme is being run by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, School Education and Literacy. Under this scheme, the Government is further encouraged to increase the number of primary schools across the country under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan by increasing the participation of private sector.
The objective of this program is to educate the volunteers in schools where there is a shortage of quality teachers. To make this scheme a success, people who experience different backgrounds and services can join this program so that they can educate children and share their education and experience with the children.
For more details like vidyanjali yojana registration or vidyanjali yojana in hindi to visit our website indiajobsdekho.com. The vidyanjali yojana online form already started and our website provided vidyanjali yojana or vidyanjali yojana purpose in this article. so got down and check vidyanjali yojana application form and also read vidyanjali yojana hindi. All students can apply now vidyanjali yojana online application,
विद्यान्जली योजना स्वयंसेवी कार्यक्रम
मानव संसाधन विकास मंत्रालय ने पूरे देश के 21 राज्यों में 2200 से अधिक स्कूलों को चुना है जहां बच्चों को सेवा और शिक्षित करने के लिए स्वयंसेवकों को आमंत्रित किया जाएगा।
Details of Vidyanjali Yojana
Under the Vidyanjali scheme, Indian Diaspora retired teachers, retired government officials, retired defense personnel, retired professionals and women in the house are given the opportunity to volunteer in a school, who make a request.
विद्यान्जली योजना का लाभ
- इस योजना का सबसे बड़ा लाभ बच्चों शैक्षिक सहायता प्रदान करना है।
- अलग-अलग पृष्ठभूमि और सेवाओं का अनुभव रखनेवाले लोग इस कार्यक्रम से जुड़ सकते है ताकि बच्चों को वो शिक्षित कर सके और बच्चों के साथ उनकी शिक्षा और अनुभव साझा कर सके
- सेवानिवृत्त लोग और गृहिणियों जो पर्याप्त समय मिलता है उसके द्वारा वह लोग इस कार्यक्रम में भाग ले सकते हैं
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyanjali Yojana
- Such people can apply for this scheme, such as all citizens of India (retired professionals, retired defense personnel, professional and homemakers, retired government officials).
- Individuals of Indian origin, who are actually foreign citizens, can also apply.
- Foreign nationals who are not of Indian origin, such people are not eligible to apply for volunteer
- Retired professionals, work or self-employed professionals must have a bachelor’s degree
- Applicant should have minimum high school pass
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old and the school education (class 12 should be completed as well)
Documents Required for Vidyanjali Yojana
- Passport size photos
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Indian Passport
- Voter ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Qualification Certificate
How To Apply For Vidyanjali Yojana
- Candidates can fill the application forms either through the MyGov.in web portal or through a mobile application to apply online for volunteer programs.
- Visit the official website https://www.mygov.in/
- Click here https://auth.mygov.in/user/register?destination=oauth2/register/mygovweb Register on the website with your name, valid email ID or phone number
What Is The Role Of Volunteer?
Vidyanjali Yojana The objective of this program is to provide education in those schools where volunteer teachers are lacking. Under this scheme, the government is increasing the number of primary schools across the country under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan by raising the participation of the private sector.